A best domain host question:
Which is the best host available on the internet which is cheap also? I tried KTHost (http://kthost.in )which offered web hosting services at Rs350/year, I tried their .in domain which started off at Rs199/- Now I have my package going to expire, is there any cheaper host than this or should I continue with them. Though I really didnt have any problem with them in this one year, they have good customer support team.
I want to open a new website. There won't be much stuff on it so I don't need an 'mega' server. So what's the best website to buy a domain name and host a website?
You know how some website owners moved from one company to another for their website presence?
GoDaddy is a domain registration and web hosting company. It is one of the best domain registrars in the market, and is known for its low price domain registration. HostGator, on the other hand, is a highly regarded web hosting company that has generated a large number of positive reviews from its clients. It offers unlimited hard disk space, unlimited bandwidth, a free Sitebuilder tool, thousands of free website templates, a user-friendly control panel, a variety of discounts and a 45 day money-back guarantee. Combine the two, you can get a long lasting web presence.
If you are new to the field of website development and are pondering on building your first website, you are probably looking for a reputable web hosting service that makes creating your own site super-easy. You probably also don't wish to spend a lot of money, in the event that things don't work out as you plan. If you are not used to the website building, you probably have no idea whether or not you'll be able to take advantage of GoDaddy's affordable prices and HostGator's reliable web hosting plans with wonderful Hostgator coupon for 2013. Without this knowledge, you are bound to just use a single company for both domain name registering and web hosting.
Relax. You can use both GoDaddy's low-priced domain registration and also HostGator's web hosting service, no problem. Keep reading to learn how. In your previous post, all of us mentioned why Hostgator sucks for domain registration and how Godaddy rubble when it comes to domaining.
How to Point your Godaddy Domain to Hostgator's Hosting Service
1) Firstly, you need to purchase a hosting plan at HostGator, which involves just filling out a few simple Web forms giving your name, address and payment information. They'll send you a confirmation email when you finish. Save the email for future reference.
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you have decided that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price with the Hostgator promo below.
2) Next you need to create a GoDaddy account. Register your domain. Godaddy will search first if the domain you want to register if it is still available. If available, you can proceed to the checkout section, if not, Godaddy will display related domain names with various domain extensions.
3) Once you have done this, click on "Domains" on the menu bar. A drop-down menu will appear. Select "My Domains." The screen will then present you with a list of the domains that you have registered with Go Daddy. Select the domain that you want to use by clicking on it.
4) Select the "Nameservers" option. Click on "Custom nameservers (I host my domains elsewhere)." Find the nameservers information in the email that HostGator has sent to you. It should look something like example.hostgator.com. Enter the details that GoDaddy asks for. Select "OK" to finish things up with Go Daddy.
5) Login to your HostGator account. Add the name of the domain that you registered at Go Daddy via the Add Domain icon that can be found in your control panel. Now you're ready to build your own HostGator site with your GoDaddy domain name.
Finally, you have to allow for the domain name to propagate after the DNS change in step four above.
I want to host my domain names and I have tried many service providers like godaddy, Host gator and bluehost. But their performance is not that much good. Can anyone tell me which is the best service provider and domain name registration and hosting?
A frequently-asked query:
|A frequently-asked query:
I have signed up for a free web host and it says that I can transfer a domain name if I buy one. What are the cheapest cost for a domain and a transfer. It needs to be less that ten dollars a year. What are some scams I should look out for.
Having a domain can be done in many ways. One way is to register to Godaddy. And another one is to find a web host which have free domain in their package. You can save more on the last option.
One web host that offers free domain in their package is Justhost. If you are building your first website and needs a hosting service, we highly recommend you go with Justhost. You should also read this Justhost review to see what we mean. Justhost gives free domain name, unlimited bandwidth, more-than-enough storage, multiple add-on domains, friendly Sitebuilder, cPanel, Fantastico and much more for so cheap. You can subscribe with Justhost for only $4.45/month(via coupon below).At Justhost, you can use Fantastico to autoinstall applications such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, phpBB, ZenCart and many more.
Click the coupon below to save 50% off the normal price
Feel free to leave a comment in the box below.
I've to make a website but I don't have any money .
I'm looking to make a website for my store. So, obviously an e-store is what I'm looking for. I had a look around on various sites online, but they also seem to be overselling and so I'm too wary of going with any of them. Can someone please advise me a trusted site I can get this sorted from? I'd appreciate a place where they offer tools to design the page yourself(cost-effective.)